Analytics

Monday, August 16, 2010

Zerg Rushin!

"Hey fellow terran! Better get to a bunker! Zerg are invading!"
"Really? When?"

Full image can be found here


Just something I thought up in a dream and it was awesome.

Sadly, I haven't gotten the chance to play Starcraft 2 yet, even with the beta invite I got, my school's ban on p2p transfers made it impossible to download. Regardless, hopefully, I'll get to try it out soon.

In reviewing news, I have a number of articles coming up, including one on the new Scott Pilgrim movie as well as a 'Intro to Fighting Games' section. I think I'll also add parts of my thesis, little by little onto the site, though that might be a while as the thesis itself needs to get published first. I think you guys will like the topic.

Anyway, if it seems like I'm a little struggling to get some things straightened out, it's only because I am. I've recently switched to mac and while a number of familiar tools carried over from PC, there's still alot of organizing when it comes from transferring my files from one platform to the next. That said, I hope to have another review up by week's end. Till then, hope you like the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment